Purdue University veterinarian Dr. Mark Hilton discusses the importance of nutrition and feed utilization in the cow-calf herd during a time of forage shortages and expensive feeds.
Utilize feed efficiently
- Colorado State Fair livestock entries effected by virus outbreak
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early Friday trading
- Update on vesicular stomatitis
- USDA food safety quarterly report involves three criminal cases
- Beef Talk: Water conditions are inconsistent, troublesome
- Cash price optimism rallies CME live cattle futures