Purdue University veterinarian Dr. Mark Hilton discusses the importance of nutrition and feed utilization in the cow-calf herd during a time of forage shortages and expensive feeds.
Utilize feed efficiently
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training