K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis looks at cattle vaccine management, a topic he spoke on at the recent Cattle Feeders College sessions conducted by K-State. Hollis covers the label information that tells what a vaccine product can, and can't, accomplish.
Vaccination strategies protect cattle against disease outbreaks
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina