K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis looks at cattle vaccine management, a topic he spoke on at the recent Cattle Feeders College sessions conducted by K-State. Hollis covers the label information that tells what a vaccine product can, and can't, accomplish.
Vaccination strategies protect cattle against disease outbreaks
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records