Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack comments on the South Dakota livestock disaster saying USDA Under Secretary Michael Scuse is going there to get first hand information. Secretary Vilsack also comments on the need for Congressional action on a budget, a new Farm Bill and comprehensive immigration reform.
Vilsack announces USDA plan of action for S.D. cattle producers
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain