TAMPA, Fla. – Colorado rancher Mark Frasier currently serves as president of the Colorado Livestock Association. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Denver this week he discusses water concerns at his family’s eastern-Colorado ranch and how water issues top the agenda for ranchers in Colorado and across the United States.
Water issues, on the ranch and across the country
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina