TAMPA, Fla. – Colorado rancher Mark Frasier currently serves as president of the Colorado Livestock Association. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Denver this week he discusses water concerns at his family’s eastern-Colorado ranch and how water issues top the agenda for ranchers in Colorado and across the United States.
Water issues, on the ranch and across the country
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works