Health isn't all about reaction. Holly Neibergs, Washington State University animal scientist, shares insight on a comprehensive research project aimed at identifying the role genetics can play in reducing Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD) cases in a herd.
Angus VNR: Genetics may solve cattle health challenges
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing