Health isn't all about reaction. Holly Neibergs, Washington State University animal scientist, shares insight on a comprehensive research project aimed at identifying the role genetics can play in reducing Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD) cases in a herd.
Angus VNR: Genetics may solve cattle health challenges
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension