Health isn't all about reaction. Holly Neibergs, Washington State University animal scientist, shares insight on a comprehensive research project aimed at identifying the role genetics can play in reducing Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD) cases in a herd.
Angus VNR: Genetics may solve cattle health challenges
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges