NCBA Executive Director of Legislative Affairs, Kristina Butts discusses recent Congressional activity on border security and immigration reform and the Cattlemen’s position.
NCBA: Immigration issues and the Cattlemen’s position
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- Commentary: What’s in a label?