NCBA President J.D. Alexander discusses the recent announcement to further open Japan's market to U.S. beef, and what this means to cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Increased market access to Japan gives U.S. a boost
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training