NCBA President J.D. Alexander discusses the recent announcement to further open Japan's market to U.S. beef, and what this means to cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Increased market access to Japan gives U.S. a boost
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle