Kent Bacus, NCBA Associate Director of Legislative Affairs discusses the Safe and Efficient Transportation Act and what it means from cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Transportation act allows heavier trucks
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA