At the Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, outgoing NCBA president J.D. Alexander discusses the organization’s achievements over the past year and his plans for the future.
NCBA accomplishments and challenges
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing