At the Cattle Industry Summer Conference in Denver, NCBA CEO Forrest Roberts outlines some of the key issues NCBA members hope to address over the coming year.
Top issues at summer conference
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing