At the Cattle Industry Summer Conference in Denver, NCBA CEO Forrest Roberts outlines some of the key issues NCBA members hope to address over the coming year.
Top issues at summer conference
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain