The AMI Foundation’s 2010 Year in Review is now available. Over the past 12 months, the Foundation funded 12 research projects and held various food safety educational programs for the meat and poultry industry. The Foundation in 2010 also continued its work to reaffirm the safety of nitrite in meat and poultry products.
This publication includes updates on the Foundation’s ongoing research projects; a summary of its education programs, training and other activities in 2010; and an upcoming calendar of 2011 events.
To access the 2010 Year in Review, click here: http://www.amif.org/ht/a/GetDocumentAction/i/65409
Source: American Meat Institution
AMIF Releases 2010 Year In Review
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future