The American Meat Institute (AMI) today released an updated version of its U.S. Meat Industry at a Glance document and pocket guide to reflect the most recent data available for 2010.
It provides the most up-to-date information, facts and figures about the U.S. meat and poultry in four areas: Production (Feeding 307 Million Americans), Economic Impact (Feeding our Economy), Nutrition (Feeding Us Essential Nutrients), and Trade (Feeding the World).
The U.S. Meat Industry at a Glance, 2010 is available electronically on AMI’s website and can be folded into a pocket-sized guide for ease of use and convenience. The document is available for download by clicking on the following link: http://bit.ly/cFrn7b.
AMI's U.S. Meat Industry At A Glance Updated For 2010
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week