The American Meat Institute (AMI) today released an updated version of its U.S. Meat Industry at a Glance document and pocket guide to reflect the most recent data available for 2010.
It provides the most up-to-date information, facts and figures about the U.S. meat and poultry in four areas: Production (Feeding 307 Million Americans), Economic Impact (Feeding our Economy), Nutrition (Feeding Us Essential Nutrients), and Trade (Feeding the World).
The U.S. Meat Industry at a Glance, 2010 is available electronically on AMI’s website and can be folded into a pocket-sized guide for ease of use and convenience. The document is available for download by clicking on the following link: http://bit.ly/cFrn7b.
AMI's U.S. Meat Industry At A Glance Updated For 2010
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension