The American Meat Institute (AMI) today released an updated version of its U.S. Meat Industry at a Glance document and pocket guide to reflect the most recent data available for 2010.
It provides the most up-to-date information, facts and figures about the U.S. meat and poultry in four areas: Production (Feeding 307 Million Americans), Economic Impact (Feeding our Economy), Nutrition (Feeding Us Essential Nutrients), and Trade (Feeding the World).
The U.S. Meat Industry at a Glance, 2010 is available electronically on AMI’s website and can be folded into a pocket-sized guide for ease of use and convenience. The document is available for download by clicking on the following link: http://bit.ly/cFrn7b.
AMI's U.S. Meat Industry At A Glance Updated For 2010
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain