Brice Lee, the newly elected Public Land Council (PLC) president from Hesperus, Colo., speaks to the importance of federal lands grazing and other top PLC priorities.
Brice Lee and the importance of federal lands grazing
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Bigger predators, bigger dogs
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Beef Industry Food Safety Council hosts annual Safety Summit
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs