Brice Lee, the newly elected Public Land Council (PLC) president from Hesperus, Colo., speaks to the importance of federal lands grazing and other top PLC priorities.
Brice Lee and the importance of federal lands grazing
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future