NCBA Executive Director of Legislative Affairs, Kristina Butts discusses recent Congressional activity on border security and immigration reform and the Cattlemen’s position.
NCBA: Immigration issues and the Cattlemen’s position
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week