NCBA President J.D. Alexander discusses the recent announcement to further open Japan's market to U.S. beef, and what this means to cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Increased market access to Japan gives U.S. a boost
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Is there a right to farm?
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- U.S. Cattlemen's Association continues to support COOL
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector