At the Cattle Industry Summer Conference in Denver, NCBA CEO Forrest Roberts outlines some of the key issues NCBA members hope to address over the coming year.
Top issues at summer conference
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- Funding drought curbs Australia's "food bowl to Asia" ambitions
- Jolley: Quick! What the hell are we eating?
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- FDA lacks clarity in trans fats phase-out process
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf
320 Skid Steer