U.S. Cattlemen Applaud Secretary Vilsack’s Support For Beef Checkoff Program
The U.S. Cattlemen’s Association (USCA) today praised Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack’s response on the legalities of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association’s (NCBA) proposed governance model and its impact on the national mandatory beef checkoff program. FULL STORY »
U.S. Cattlemen’s Association Calls For Enhanced Border Security Measures
The United States Cattlemen’s Association (today) called on Congress and the Obama Administration to enhance security measures along the U.S.-Mexican border in the wake of the tragic murder of an Arizona rancher.
FULL STORY »
USCA Supports Ag Secretary’s Approach To Reopening Japanese Beef Markets
The U.S. Cattlemen’s Association said today that it supports the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s new approach to reopening Japanese markets for U.S. beef and urges more beef checkoff funding be directed to the U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) to support the effort.
FULL STORY »
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Creep feeding can add pounds to livestock
- Forage Focus: Cereal rye as a feedstuff option
- Stewardship of new technologies embraced by U.S. meat industry
- BRD Management Solutions can keep cattle healthy and costs down
- Florida receives $1 million energy conservation grant