U.S. Cattlemen Applaud Secretary Vilsack’s Support For Beef Checkoff Program
The U.S. Cattlemen’s Association (USCA) today praised Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack’s response on the legalities of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association’s (NCBA) proposed governance model and its impact on the national mandatory beef checkoff program. FULL STORY »
U.S. Cattlemen’s Association Calls For Enhanced Border Security Measures
The United States Cattlemen’s Association (today) called on Congress and the Obama Administration to enhance security measures along the U.S.-Mexican border in the wake of the tragic murder of an Arizona rancher.
FULL STORY »
USCA Supports Ag Secretary’s Approach To Reopening Japanese Beef Markets
The U.S. Cattlemen’s Association said today that it supports the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s new approach to reopening Japanese markets for U.S. beef and urges more beef checkoff funding be directed to the U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) to support the effort.
FULL STORY »
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain