Ron and Lynne Hinrichsen discuss their love for Angus cattle and the grasslands of the Flinthills on their R&L Angus ranch, established in 1991 and located 25 miles northeast of Manhattan, Kansas.
Cattle ranch of the week: R&L Angus, Westmoreland, Kan.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head