How do you... Use body-condition scores?
As calving season wraps up and you look ahead to breeding, can you predict the fertility of your cows? Naturally, several variables influence a cow’s fertility and ability to breed back, but her nutritional status is a critical factor. FULL STORY »
I'm a Drover: Market news, cowboy style
Corbitt Wall grew up around livestock auctions and cattle trading. Now, as author of USDA’s National Feeder & Stocker Cattle Summary, he tells America what a calf is worth. FULL STORY »
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future