The Buckhorn Steak and Roadhouse: A profile in quality
A California foodservice operator focuses on quality even when the economy says he shouldn’t. FULL STORY »
The dean of Beef University
It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it. Before a restaurant can add a creative new steak dinner to its menu or before a retailer can stock a ready-made meal, someone has to develop the recipe, test it and taste the results. That, in part, is chef Dave Zino’s job, as executive director of NCBA’s Beef and Veal Culinary Center in Chicago. FULL STORY »
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- BVD: Exploring eradication
- Grain and dairy producers can get commodity marketing update
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices steady, volume heavy this week
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Should consumers insist on "antibiotic free" meat?
- Drought conditions improve in parts of U.S.
- Steers and lower corn prices boost cattle dressed weights
- NCBA vows to fight USDA plan to create 2nd beef checkoff program
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation