It's The Pitts: That Awkward Age ( Best Of)
We spend our whole lives wanting to be older than we are. This desire to age more rapidly effects people of all ages. When you are just five years of age the "American Dream" is to be 12. After attaining that lofty perch your next goal is to be 18, then 21, etc. The only people who don't want to be older are women approaching the second anniversary of their 39th birthday.
FULL STORY »
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future