It's The Pitts: That Awkward Age ( Best Of)
We spend our whole lives wanting to be older than we are. This desire to age more rapidly effects people of all ages. When you are just five years of age the "American Dream" is to be 12. After attaining that lofty perch your next goal is to be 18, then 21, etc. The only people who don't want to be older are women approaching the second anniversary of their 39th birthday.
FULL STORY »
- Cattle the exception to the bullish ag market rule Thursday
- El Niño is back? Maybe so!
- Ag markets quite mixed Wednesday night
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- It’s not too late to get heifers to target weight by breeding
- Balancing the ranch for protein and energy with forages
Caterpillar D Series Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders