It's The Pitts: That Awkward Age ( Best Of)
We spend our whole lives wanting to be older than we are. This desire to age more rapidly effects people of all ages. When you are just five years of age the "American Dream" is to be 12. After attaining that lofty perch your next goal is to be 18, then 21, etc. The only people who don't want to be older are women approaching the second anniversary of their 39th birthday.
FULL STORY »
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Is there a right to farm?
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- U.S. Cattlemen's Association continues to support COOL
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector