Cattle Ranch Of The Week: Dickinson Ranch
The Dickinson's moved to Ellis County, Kansas, from Connecticut and Pennsylvania, in 1881 to raise cattle and sheep. They were looking for excellent grass, spring water, and bluffs for protection from the North winds. FULL STORY »
Cattle Ranch Of The Week: Pelton SimAngus
Pelton Simmental/Red Angus is a family owned and operated seedstock business located near Burdett, KS. Gary, Donna and their sons, Jason, Aaron and Burke; and Lynn, Sue and their daughter, Shanna, and son, Dustin, began a partnership in 1976 and later incorporated into a diversified operation consisting FULL STORY »
- How does California’s drought compare to the Dust Bowl?
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?