Craig Jones, DVM, a technical services veterinarian with Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc., outlines the company’s emphasis on disease prevention in livestock production, and their involvement with Iowa State University in developing an online biological risk-assessment tool for veterinarians to use with their clients.
Focus on prevention
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?