Dr. Doug Ensley, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses parasites that affect the southeastern states and explains the importance of using name brand products over generic.
Parasites affecting southeastern states
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing