DRAXXIN (tulathromycin) Injectable Solution gives peace of mind to the Karges family at Triple Heart Ranch near Wanette, Okla. It provides long-lasting treatment and control of bovine respiratory disease (BRD). That means fewer re-pulls, re-treats, chronics and mortalities. It means managing cattle better — and having more time to spend together.
Healthy calves and happiness go hand in hand
- Consider creep feeding calves this year
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Utah State University Extension receives $8.6 million in grants
- Consider investments in efficiency with extra cattle income
- Thinking ahead, thinking strategically
- USDA Completes three contingency livestock inspection facilities