Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health Sponsors National Dairy Leadership Program
Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health is partnering with the Dairy Calf & Heifer Association (DCHA) to educate dairy leaders through the 2010 Leadership Program. Developed in 2009, the program provides education and leadership-development training for leaders in the dairy calf and heifer business.
FULL STORY »
Intervet/Schering-Plough Announces Season Long Fly Control Program
Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health introduces its two-step tag and pour fly control program, combining Double Barrel VP TM Insecticide Ear Tags and Ultra Saber® Pour-On for fast-acting and long-lasting fly control. The two products work in combination to control horn flies for the entire grazing season. Severe fly infestations can reduce the animal’s ability to gain weight, costing cattle producers more than $876 million annually.
FULL STORY »
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Global diets becoming more standardized
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
Top Fill Slurry Tanks