Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health Sponsors National Dairy Leadership Program
Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health is partnering with the Dairy Calf & Heifer Association (DCHA) to educate dairy leaders through the 2010 Leadership Program. Developed in 2009, the program provides education and leadership-development training for leaders in the dairy calf and heifer business.
FULL STORY »
Intervet/Schering-Plough Announces Season Long Fly Control Program
Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health introduces its two-step tag and pour fly control program, combining Double Barrel VP TM Insecticide Ear Tags and Ultra Saber® Pour-On for fast-acting and long-lasting fly control. The two products work in combination to control horn flies for the entire grazing season. Severe fly infestations can reduce the animal’s ability to gain weight, costing cattle producers more than $876 million annually.
FULL STORY »
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week