Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health Sponsors National Dairy Leadership Program
Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health is partnering with the Dairy Calf & Heifer Association (DCHA) to educate dairy leaders through the 2010 Leadership Program. Developed in 2009, the program provides education and leadership-development training for leaders in the dairy calf and heifer business.
FULL STORY »
Intervet/Schering-Plough Announces Season Long Fly Control Program
Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health introduces its two-step tag and pour fly control program, combining Double Barrel VP TM Insecticide Ear Tags and Ultra Saber® Pour-On for fast-acting and long-lasting fly control. The two products work in combination to control horn flies for the entire grazing season. Severe fly infestations can reduce the animal’s ability to gain weight, costing cattle producers more than $876 million annually.
FULL STORY »
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain