Meat-science professor Ty Lawrence, director of West Texas A&M's Beef Carcass Research Center, takes us into the cooler to see the results of feeding a beta agonist to Holstein steers.
Here's the beef
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector