TWILA TV's Neil Melancon explains how long-term sequestration will affect farmers and consumers.
Bottom Line — Sequestration
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Animal-health industry commits to FDA Guidance 213
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- Family farm or corporate farm – which is it?
- AgriLife Extension unveils new feral hog management app
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
- Commentary: Death to ritual slaughter
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- D.C. Watch: California’s water woes reach Washington