Beef flavor is important to consumers, and fortunately beef quality grades do a good job of predicting it, says Deb VanOverbeke, of Oklahoma State University.
Beef quality grades predict flavor, tenderness
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday