This week on Merck Animal Health’s BRD Report: From the Fence Post blog, guest blogger Dee Griffin, DVM, MS, from the Great Plains Veterinary Education Center discusses BQA. In a post titled “Beef Quality Assurance – Healthy Herds, Happy Consumers,” Griffin points out that 19 of 20 beef products originating in the United States are raised within BQA guidelines. Management of bovine respiratory disease (BRD), he adds, is a component of BQA. Read the full blog post here.
Dee Griffin contributes to BRD blog
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop