Chelsea Good, VP for government and industry affairs at the Livestock Marketing Association, discusses the Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) rule and animal-identification requirements for interstate movement of cattle.
ADT in the cattle markets
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain