Rumors this summer have suggested severe shortages of cattle implants, but Jim Miles, who manages marketing for Merck Animal Health’s feedyard products, explains what the company is doing to address the shortage and how feedyards can best use available implant lines.
Addressing the implant shortage
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population