At the Beef Improvement Federation conference in Houston, Chris Shivers, executive vice president with the American Brahman Breeders Association, outline’s the association’s efforts to advance the breed and address issues of beef tenderness.
Advancing the Brahman breed
No matching related articles at this time.
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- GoPass 6-month equine “passport” certificate launched in Georgia