Jody Campiche analyzes the aftermath of the government shutdown, has a farm bill update and tells producers about the Drought Emergency Fund.
Ag Policy Update: USDA reorganizes following shutdown
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability
- Case Study: Close gaps in your vaccination program
- Commentary: The Big Fat Surprise: Part IV