Jody Campiche analyzes the aftermath of the government shutdown, has a farm bill update and tells producers about the Drought Emergency Fund.
Ag Policy Update: USDA reorganizes following shutdown
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing