K-State agricultural policy specialist Troy Dumler provides his observations on last week's House Agriculture Committee farm bill hearing in Dodge City, and comments on the draft farm bill to be considered soon by the Senate Agriculture Committee. Dumler concludes that finalizing the farm bill before the current bill expires seems more and more unlikely.
Ag policy specialist comments on the draft farm bill
No matching related articles at this time.
- U.S. House votes to force approval of Keystone pipeline
- NCBA statement on USDA issuing a final rule on MCOOL
- U.S. revises meat-labeling rules to satisfy WTO ruling
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Alltech Symposium challenges agribusiness to make an impact
- Exports: Corn plunges 52 percent
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012