Grilling has long been an American tradition, one that extends nearly year-round for many people. That has also produced a hunger for more knowledge about grilling techniques. The beef checkoff is partnering in a nationwide series of grilling events to help fuel demand for beef, as Brian Baxter reports from South Carolina.
American Grillmaster Experience fires up beef demand
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Link may exist between disposition and reproduction
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Cattle experts give advice at Iberia Station field day
- Small UAS legality unclear in wake of NTSB move
- USMEF: Exports accounted for 13 percent of total beef production
- Schwieterman: Feeder cattle futures close low
Magnum Top Load Spreaders
Nuhn Industries Ltd.