Grilling has long been an American tradition, one that extends nearly year-round for many people. That has also produced a hunger for more knowledge about grilling techniques. The beef checkoff is partnering in a nationwide series of grilling events to help fuel demand for beef, as Brian Baxter reports from South Carolina.
American Grillmaster Experience fires up beef demand
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- World Farmers’ Organisation attends UN Climate Summit
- White House to take on antibiotic resistance
- Researchers: Cattle welfare more important than cost to consumers
- NCBA representative addresses Beef Checkoff changes
- Monday Market Sentiment: 5-area cash trade slips