Grilling has long been an American tradition, one that extends nearly year-round for many people. That has also produced a hunger for more knowledge about grilling techniques. The beef checkoff is partnering in a nationwide series of grilling events to help fuel demand for beef, as Brian Baxter reports from South Carolina.
American Grillmaster Experience fires up beef demand
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
AE11 Series Free-Stall Scraper