Grilling has long been an American tradition, one that extends nearly year-round for many people. That has also produced a hunger for more knowledge about grilling techniques. The beef checkoff is partnering in a nationwide series of grilling events to help fuel demand for beef, as Brian Baxter reports from South Carolina.
American Grillmaster Experience fires up beef demand
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records