Breaking beef industry news on the Japan's easing of beef import restrictions, Cargill's decision to idle its Plainview, Texas, packing plant, and how the industry can build consumer trust.
Angus Report top news: Japan beef restrictions, Cargill
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq