2012 Industry Achievement Award winner Kenneth Eng talks about his career as a consulting nutritionist, changes in the cattle industry and an outlook for the future.
Angus VNR: Eng earns 2012 Industry Achievement Award
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice