Back with us for the final time in this three-part series are two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant Study, Dr. Ted Schroeder and Dr. Glynn Tonsor. In today’s report, the two talk about the most important demand drivers on which the beef industry should focus to have the most compelling effects on beef demand in the long term. We begin with Dr. Schroeder as he addresses food safety.
Authors take a look at beef demand, part 3
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Kitchens could be sources of drug-resistant bacteria
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets