Why does dairy quality assurance matter? NCBA President-Elect Scott George discusses why dairy farmers should be aware that they are producing beef as well as milk.
Beef Quality Assurance on a dairy
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future