A recently released beef demand determinants study, funded by the beef checkoff, identifies the factors that most influence consumer demand for beef. The study, conducted by economists at Kansas State University and Purdue University provides a road map for future demand-building programs.
Beef demand study provides road map for future programs
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Beef: It really does do a body good
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- Capital investments, income management for cow-calf enterprise
- Cattle feeding margins down again