A recently released beef demand determinants study, funded by the beef checkoff, identifies the factors that most influence consumer demand for beef. The study, conducted by economists at Kansas State University and Purdue University provides a road map for future demand-building programs.
Beef demand study provides road map for future programs
- Fall tillers not free forage
- Corn prices expected higher, could pressure fed cattle bids
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions