A recently released beef demand determinants study, funded by the beef checkoff, identifies the factors that most influence consumer demand for beef. The study, conducted by economists at Kansas State University and Purdue University provides a road map for future demand-building programs.
Beef demand study provides road map for future programs
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- Genetics, environment influence cattle hair shedding
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts
- UNL’s Gudmundsen Sandhills Laboratory plans open house
- U.S. group overhauls China business in meat safety scandal
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Commentary: Talkin’ turkey
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS