A recently released beef demand determinants study, funded by the beef checkoff, identifies the factors that most influence consumer demand for beef. The study, conducted by economists at Kansas State University and Purdue University provides a road map for future demand-building programs.
Beef demand study provides road map for future programs
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future