Colorado State University animal scientist Jason Ahola, PhD., discusses Phase 3 of the 2011 National Beef Quality Audit, showing that producers strive to protect beef quality, but might need to document more of those efforts.
Beef quality begins on the ranch
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices