We talk with Bob Kropp, Jacob Nelson, Heather Buckmaster and Seminole County cattle producer Richard Myers about the Oklahoma Beef Quality Summit at the Robert M. Kerr Food and Agricultural Products Center.
Beef quality class takes producers from pasture to plate
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule