Dan Dorn, supply development manager for Decatur County Feed yard, Oberlin, Kansas, discusses how the feedyard uses results of the National Beef Quality Audit, along with its own records, to track progress in beef quality and negotiate grid prices. For more information on the 2011 National Beef Quality Audit, read NBQA: Sneak peek.
Benchlining beef quality
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices