Derrell Peel looks at fourth quarter cattle markets, a spike in beef prices and the wheat pasture potential for the southern plains region.
Cattle Market: USDA data returns to show price improvement
- Armyworms could be big issue for grain sorghum producers
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Meat production industry strains land and water resources
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Farm-based nitrogen is unavoidable but can be minimized
- Montana Livestock Department faces $400K budget shortfall