Derrell Peel looks at fourth quarter cattle markets, a spike in beef prices and the wheat pasture potential for the southern plains region.
Cattle Market: USDA data returns to show price improvement
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future