Derrell Peel looks at fourth quarter cattle markets, a spike in beef prices and the wheat pasture potential for the southern plains region.
Cattle Market: USDA data returns to show price improvement
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records