K-State livestock economist Glynn Tonsor offers this week's cattle market commentary. Tonsor reflects on the market's resilience after the BSE announcement last Tuesday, and shares his latest beef demand index numbers.
Cattle Markets: BSE announcement creates off week for markets
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock