K-State livestock economist Glynn Tonsor analyzes the long-term implications of USDA's latest cattle-on-feed report, as he provides this week's insight on the cattle markets.
Cattle market analysis: Effects of the cattle on feed report
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade