Derrell Peel explains how the planned closure of a beef processing plant in Texas impacted markets and whether additional closings are expected.
Cattle markets react to Cargill plant news
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Weed specialist: Apply fall herbicide treatments before Decemberr
- Replacing hay with corn-based feeds in winter cow diets
- Beef production down slightly from last year
- Survey shows big data use increasing