Derrell Peel explains how the planned closure of a beef processing plant in Texas impacted markets and whether additional closings are expected.
Cattle markets react to Cargill plant news
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain