Prices in the fed cattle market were $2-$3 lower this week on light-to-moderate trade. Feeder cattle prices were steady to $3 lower for the week, while calf and slaughter cows were priced mostly steady.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Feeder cattle likely to move lower
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future