The fed cattle market was mostly one dollar higher in the North and the South this week. Wholesale beef prices were flat for choice product while select boxes were nearly three dollars lower. Demand for middle meats continues to be strong.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Slaughter cows down on higher supplies
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade